Questions – Exhibitors
- I am interested in being a sponsor at INFORUM. How do I obtain more
- See the sponsor page for
information about sponsoring INFORUM conference, or contact us via web form.
- Could you possibly send me a list of last years participants?
- We are sorry but we cannot do this as we cannot handle the personal data. We
can provide you with detailed statistical records about the
- I've heard that there is a speaking opportunity for INFORUM exhibitors. Is
this a paid speaking opportunity?
- Yes, you have the option of giving a 20 – 25 minutes presentation on a
product review during one of the conference sessions. This is a paid promotion
- I would like to ask you if the Company presentations are part of the
program sessions or are separately from the main program?
- The company presentations are part of the programme.
- When do you want our presentation back or a synopsis of our
- The PPT presentations are required by May 9, 2011.
- When do we have to tell you the name of the speaker for the
- We need the name by April 15 to be included in the printed programme.
- I can't see anywhere the space where I should fill in the company
- The text should be sent by e-mail to Ela Pokorna by March 21, please.
- How long/short shall the company description be?
- The length must not exceed 600 letters including spaces.
- We have to know the numbers of inserts we have to foresee for the visitors
bag, that's mean the numbers of participants you expect? Where do we have to
deliver them? and what the dead line to deliver them?
- 600 copies (max. A4 format, not more than 3 sheets) should be delivered to
the Albertina office (Attn. Ela Pokorna, Albertina icome Praha s.r.o., Stepanska
16, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic; in case you need phone number:
+420 222 231 212) in May 9 – 13, 2011. Please, sign all your packages
- We also have an advert in the conference programme, when do you need it back
and what the dimension of the advert you need?
- Advertisement in the Conference Programme should be delivered by April 15,
2011. The dimensions of A5 ad are 190×128 mm (WxH – i.e. „landscape“)
and A4 ad 190×266 mm, both of them can be in full colour. Accepted formats are
vector-EPS (Encapsulated PostScript excl. fonts – e.g. exported from Adobe
Illustrator or CorelDraw), CorelDraw (texts converted into curves) or PDF
(300–600 dpi resolution).
- I am working on the advert. Can you please confirm number of
- When mentioning your stand at the advert – do not use the numbers of
stands (e.g. B1, A5, etc.). These are used only for ordering. We will use the
layouts with company's logos in the printed programme.
- Do you have any pdf at hand that gives an idea of the printed
- Yes, we can send you an Inforum 2010 printed programme as PDF file, contact
Ela Pokorna for more information,
- I am starting to make travel arrangments and I would like to know if we
have to arrive a day before to build the stand.
- There is time from 8 – 10 AM on Tuesday, May 24, morning to build
- Can you please let me know the times of set up and breakdown.
- The exhibition will open on the first day of the conference on Tuesday, May
24 at 10 AM, and close on Thursday May 26 at 2 PM.
- I am still unsure whether we have internet connection with our stand.
- Yes, you have, WiFi internet connection is provided for free to all
- I don't seem to have a record of where stand equipement should be sent and
the dates that packages will be accepted. Can you please confirm this?
- You can send your stand equipment to the Albertina office (Ela Pokorna,
Stepanska 16, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic) by May 16. Sign all your
packages „for a stand“. We will transport all the materials to the
University on Monday, May 23.
- Who is the contact person (and their telephone number) of where we are
sending our stand materials to? Our courier company needs this information.
- It is Ms. Ela Pokorna, tel. +420–2–2223 1212.
- I am sure I received the online registration form you tell me about, but
I'm sure I've lost it as well… Would it be possible to send it again?
- Yes, do not hesitate to contact us and ask for
- Can you book me a hotel room as well? What's the deadline to book to be
sure to get a room?
- Yes, we can recommend you Hotel
Jalta**** and Hotel
Amarilis**** which offer special prices to Albertina's business partners.
Be sure to contact Ela Pokorna when
making the reservation. More information
about this topic.
- Please can you confirm when I can arrange a couriercollection for the
return material. Which address should I use for the return pick up?
- It is possible to collect your boxes at the university (University of
Economics, Vencovsky Aula, Namesti Winstona Churchilla 4, 130 67 Prague 3) on
Thursday by 3 p.m. or on Monday in Albertina office (Albertina icome Praha,
Stepanska 16, Prague 1, 110 00) from 9. a.m. – 4 p.m. Label up all boxes
with your address, please.
- Who can I go to with any questions?
- Please write to Ms. Ela Pokorna
via email and she will be happy to provide answers.
Media and Technology Partners
INFORUM fan page