18. ročník KONFERENCE O PROFESIONÁLNÍCH INFORMAČNÍCH ZDROJÍCH, 22.–24. května 2012, Praha
18th annual CONFERENCE ON PROFESSIONAL INFORMATION RESOURCES, May 22–24, 2012, Prague
Questions – Exhibitors
- Company profile / description
- We ask all exhibitors to send us a short company profile (specification) which will be published on website
and in printed conference programme.
- List of last year's participants
- We are sorry but we cannot do this as we cannot handle the personal data. We
can provide you with detailed statistical records about the
- PPT presentation
- The PPT presentations are required by May 7, 2012.
- Company speaker
- We need the name by April 13 to be included in the printed programme.
- Number of exhibition stand
- When mentioning your stand at the advert – do not use the numbers of
stands (e.g. B1, A5, etc.). These are used only for ordering. We will use the
layouts with company's logos in the printed programme.
- Stand equipment
- If you need detailed information how to send us your equipment please read
Stand equipment article.
- Electronic version of last year’s printed programme
- We can send you printed programme as PDF file, contact Ela
Pokorna for more information, please.
- Times of exhibition set up and breakdown
- Installation of stands will happen on May 22, 2012 from 8:00 to 9:30 AM.
Dismounting of the exhibition: May 24, 2012 from 12:30 PM to 2:00 PM.
- Internet connection
- You have Wi-Fi internet connection provided for free to all exhibitors.
- VIP registration for exhibitors
- Yes, do not hesitate to contact us and ask for a help.
- Exhibition material return
- It is possible to collect your boxes at the university (University of
Economics, Vencovsky Aula, Namesti Winstona Churchilla 4, 130 67 Prague 3) on
Thursday by 2 PM or on Monday in Albertina office (Albertina icome Praha,
Stepanska 16, Prague 1, 110 00) from 9 AM – 4 PM Label up all boxes with
your address, please.
- Other questions
- Please write to Ms. Ela Pokorna via email and she will be happy
to provide answers.
Media and Technology Partners