Each exhibitor has a dressed table and two chairs. The exhibition will open on the first day of the conference on Tuesday May 22, and close after the last section on Thursday, May 24.
The exhibition area is located in the Vencovsky Aula foyer and in the Ground Floor. Morning and afternoon snacks will be served in the exhibition area. Power and internet access is available at each table. More information.
- Who exhibited in 2011? List of Conference partners, Conference exhibition
- Who exhibits this year? List of Conference partners, Conference exhibition
You also have the option of giving a 20 minute presentation, which will allow for a further 5 minutes of Q&A, on a product review during one of the conference sessions. Papers must be submitted in electronic form, via the submission web page, by February 24, 2012. More information.
Advertisement in the Conference Programme
The proportions of advertisement are A5 and A4, both of them can be in full colour. Deadline for advertisement in the conference programme orders is March 12, 2012. Printed conference Programme is included in conference materials for every participant. More information.
Leaflets or Brochures Insertion
You can reach with your product offer every participant! Your company leaflet/brochure (max. A4 format, not more than 3 sheets) could be inserted into each participant's conference bag (cca 600 copies). Deadline for orders: March 30, 2012. More information.
Logo in the Main Auditorium
Your company logo could be displayed in the main Auditorium (Vencovsky Aula). The max. dimensions are 70×70 cm.
The benefits for exhibitors – what else is included in the price
(valid only for those who choose one of the packages)
- Your company logo presence on conference website with a hotlink to your organization’s website
- Your company logo in the printed programme
- Your company profile in the printed programme and on conference websites
- Free Wi-Fi connection
- 3 Free conference admission (including the speaker)
- 3 Free lunches in Academic Club
- 3 Free Infoparty (evening reception) admission
- Excellent way to maintain business relations with your clients as well as cultivate new relations
- The best opportunity to showcase new products
- Discounted registrations for your company representatives