18. ročník KONFERENCE O PROFESIONÁLNÍCH INFORMAČNÍCH ZDROJÍCH, 22.–24. května 2012, Praha
18th annual CONFERENCE ON PROFESSIONAL INFORMATION RESOURCES, May 22–24, 2012, Prague
Questions – Participants
- About the conference
- Information from conference history and about Organizing and Programme
committees you can read at About the conference page.
- Conference venue
- If you need to now exact address or how to reach INFORUM 2012 conference
venue, please visit Location page.
- Paper & Speech language
- The papers could be given in Czech or English, simultaneous interpretation
in English is provided during all sessions.
- Invoice & Proforma invoice
- Every participant receives a proforma invoice via e-mail immediately after
the online registration, and an invoice by e-mail or post after the payment is
done. In case you didn't receive any proforma invoice by e-mail, contact us,
- Change in registration form
- It is not necessary to fill it in again, send us an
e-mail with required changes and with your registration form number.
- Methods of payment
- If you need to check bank details and so on please visit Methods of payment article.
- Information about Czech Republic and Prague
- Do you require some basic information about Czech Republic and Prague? You
can find short summary on Social event page.
- Transportation facilities & Map of Prague
- Here you can find Map of Prague in English and journey planner, timetables, more
info. Other useful information you can find here.
- Registration after registration closing
- Send us
your contact details and we will inform you in case someone will cancel his/her
- Special needs
- If you have any special needs, disabilities, and/or dietary restrictions
that we may address to make your participation at our events more enjoyable,
please do let
us know when registering.
Media and Technology Partners