Guest Speaker Sponsorship
Sponsoring a well-respected speaker at the conference where you exhibit. Sponsor is recognized in the printed on-site conference programme as well as on the website and thanked during speaker introduction. Your company may choose the speaker(s) whom it would like to sponsor.
Coffee Breaks Sponsorship (taken)
Sponsor coffee and refreshment during the session breaks, your logo will appear in the printed conference program, as well as on hostess T-shirts. In addition to coffee and water, small sweet or salty cookies will be served.
Evening Reception Sponsorship (taken)
The Infoparty, evening reception, takes part on Tuesday evening, May 30, 2017 and invited guests are VIP guests, INFORUM attendees, exhibitors, and speakers. For more information contact the organizer.
Sponsorship includes the following benefits:
- your logo on tables
- logo on the INFORUM website
- logo in the printed programme
- your company will be mentioned in the connection with the Infoparty
- logo on the venue screens during conference breaks
- your logo on the printed invitation cards
Conference notepad taken
The notepad enables to keep all notes in one place. The notepads are distributed to each conference attendee. Put your company logo on the foreside of every page. The text „Sponsor of your notes“ will be also added. The conference logo will be printed on the bottom.
Sponsorship of the Juice Bar will present a networking opportunity for the sponsor by providing participants with fruit juices (during the breaks). Sponsor can provide company table cloth, pull-up banner, and t-shirts for the staff, – beverages will be provided. For more information contact the organizer.
This sponsorship ensures that your company's name stands out not only at the time of the conference but also long after the event. Sponsoring companies are responsible for creating, producing and delivering the lanyards/pens/bags (minimum of 450 pieces).
- attendee lanyards – the conference lanyard provides unique exposure for such things as your company name, logo, or web address (taken)
- conference pens – provide a pen for each attendee with your company name and/or logo (taken)
- conference bags – provide a bag for each attendee with your company name and/or logo (taken)