Information for Participants
- Meal functions
- Internet and cloakroom
- Social events
- Invitation letters
- Registration hours
- Useful information about Prague and Czech Republic
|April 28, 2014||Early birds registration and payment expiration|
|May 5, 2014||Deadline of registration cancellation|
|May 16, 2014||Standard registration and payment expiration|
|May 26, 2014||Conference workshops|
|May 27, 2014 8:30 AM||Registration opens|
|May 27, 2014 9:00 AM||Official opening of the exhibition|
|May 27, 2014 10:00 AM||Opening Session|
|May 27, 2014 7:30 PM||Evening party (Infoparty)|
|May 28, 2014 3:30 PM||Conference ends|
Lunches are provided in the University Dinning Hall and include soup, main course, dessert and soft drink. Please do not forget to indicate in your registration form whether you are interested in a vegetarian diet.
Lunches are served from 12:30pm to 2pm on Tuesday 27, and from 12:15pm to 1:45pm on Wednesday 28. Lunches are not served outside these times.
Participants have also the opportunity to eat individually in restaurants located at the University:
- Pizza VŠEm, Rajská building
- Zdravá výživa (Healthy food)
- restaurant Academic club
- buffet and bar on the ground floor of the New building
or in restaurants nearby the university:
- restaurant Secret of Raw, Seifertova 574/13
- restaurant Poja, Seifertova 995/29
- Paneria, Seifertova 39
- cake shop Sladká Monika = Sweet Monica, Vlkova 456/10
- bar and café Casa Latina, Vlkova 365/19
- Pizzeria Pasta e Basta, Seifertova 876/7
Internet and Cloakroom
You can check your e-mail or surf the Internet at the devices in the exhibit hall during the conference (provided by the Microsoft company). University of Economics provides Wi-Fi (free wireless internet) to INFORUM participants. Username and password on request by registration.
The cloakroom will be available for participants during the whole conference.