Information for Participants
- Meal functions
- Internet and cloakroom
- Social events
- Invitation letters
- Registration hours
- Useful information about Prague and Czech Republic
|April 25, 2016||Early birds registration and payment expiration|
|May 2, 2016||Deadline of registration cancellation|
|May 16, 2016||Standard registration and payment expiration|
|May 23, 2016||Conference workshops|
|May 24, 2016 8:30 AM||Registration opens|
|May 24, 2016 9:00 AM||Official opening of the exhibition|
|May 24, 2016 10:00 AM||Opening Session|
|May 24, 2016 7:30 PM||Evening party (Infoparty)|
|May 25, 2016 3:30 PM||Conference ends|
Lunches are provided in the University Dinning Hall and include soup, main course, dessert and soft drink. Please do not forget to indicate in your registration form whether you are interested in a vegetarian diet.
Lunches are served from (time information coming soon) on Tuesday 24, and from (time information coming soon) on Wednesday 25. Lunches are not served outside these times.
Participants have also the opportunity to eat individually in restaurants located at the University:
- Pizza VŠEm, Rajská building
- Zdravá výživa (Healthy food)
- restaurant Academic club
- buffet and bar on the ground floor of the New building
or in restaurants nearby the university:
- restaurant Secret of Raw, Seifertova 574/13
- restaurant Poja, Seifertova 995/29
- Paneria, Seifertova 39
- cake shop Sladká Monika = Sweet Monica, Vlkova 456/10
- bar and café Casa Latina, Vlkova 365/19
- Pizzeria Pasta e Basta, Seifertova 876/7
Internet and Cloakroom
University of Economics provides Wi-Fi (free wireless internet) to INFORUM participants. Username and password on request by registration.
The cloakroom will be available for participants during the whole conference.