20. ročník KONFERENCE O PROFESIONÁLNÍCH INFORMAČNÍCH ZDROJÍCH, 27.-28. května, Praha
20th annual CONFERENCE ON PROFESSIONAL INFORMATION RESOURCES, May 27-28, Prague
Questions – Participants
- About the conference
- Information from conference history and about Organizing and Programme
committees you can read at About the conference page.
- Conference venue
- If you need to now exact address or how to reach INFORUM 2014 conference
venue, please visit Location page.
- Paper & Speech language
- The papers could be given in Czech/Slovak or English, simultaneous
interpretation in English is provided during all sessions.
- Invoice & Proforma invoice
- Every participant receives a proforma invoice via e-mail immediately after
the online registration, and an invoice by e-mail or post after the payment is
done. In case you didn't receive any proforma invoice by e-mail, contact us,
- Change in registration form
- It is not necessary to fill it in again, send us an
e-mail with required changes and with your registration form number.
- Methods of payment
- If you need to check bank details and so on please visit Methods of payment article.
- Cancellation/Substitution/Refund Policy
- Please inform us in writing of your details, plus the contact
details of the person who will be attending in your place. A substitution can
then be made, and no extra charge or cancellation penalty is incurred. Where the
registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her
place to another person, then the following refund guidelines apply: In case the
participation is cancelled in writing before April 30, 2014 the paid amount
will be refunded less 25 % cancellation fee. Registrations cancelled after
April 30, 2014 will not be eligible for a refund.
- Registration after registration closing
- Send us
your contact details and we will inform you in case someone will cancel his/her
- Registration after the start of the conference
- The conference information and registration desk will be staffed throughout
conference hours for queries and late registration.
- Special needs
- If you have any special needs, disabilities, and/or dietary restrictions
that we may address to make your participation at our events more enjoyable,
please do let
us know when registering.
- Information about Czech Republic and Prague
- Do you require some basic information about Czech Republic and Prague? You
can find short summary on Social event page.
- Transportation facilities & Map of Prague
- Here you can find Map of Prague in English and journey planner, timetables, more
info. Other useful information you can find here.
Media and Technology Partners