22. ročník KONFERENCE O PROFESIONÁLNÍCH INFORMAČNÍCH ZDROJÍCH, 24.-25. května, Praha
22nd annual CONFERENCE ON PROFESSIONAL INFORMATION RESOURCES, May 24-25, Prague
Questions – Participants
- About the conference
- Information from conference history and about Organizing and Programme
committees you can read at About the conference
- Conference venue
- If you need to now exact address or how to reach INFORUM 2016 conference
venue, please visit Location
- Paper & Speech language
- The papers could be given in Czech/Slovak or English, simultaneous
interpretation in English is provided during all sessions.
- Invoice & Proforma invoice
- Every participant receives a proforma invoice via e-mail immediately after
the online registration, and an invoice by e-mail or post after the payment is
done. In case you didn't receive any proforma invoice by e-mail, contact us, please.
- Change in registration form
- It is not necessary to fill it in again, send us an e-mail with required
changes and with your registration form number.
- Methods of payment
- If you need to check bank details and so on please visit Methods of
- Cancellation/Substitution/Refund Policy
- Please inform us in
writing of your details, plus the contact details of the person who will be
attending in your place. A substitution can then be made, and no extra charge
or cancellation penalty is incurred. Where the registrant is unable to attend,
and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person, then the
following refund guidelines apply: In case the participation is cancelled in
writing before May 2, 2016 the paid amount will be refunded less 25 %
cancellation fee. Registrations cancelled after April 30, 2016 will not be
eligible for a refund.
- Registration after registration closing
- Send us your contact
details and we will inform you in case someone will cancel his/her
- Registration after the start of the conference
- The conference information and registration desk will be staffed throughout
conference hours for queries and late registration.
- Special needs
- If you have any special needs, disabilities, and/or dietary restrictions
that we may address to make your participation at our events more enjoyable,
please do let us know when
- Information about Czech Republic and Prague
- Do you require some basic information about Czech Republic and Prague? You
can find short summary on Social event page.
- Transportation facilities & Map of Prague
- Here you can find Map of
Prague in English and journey planner,
timetables, more info. Other useful information you can find here.