20. ročník KONFERENCE O PROFESIONÁLNÍCH INFORMAČNÍCH ZDROJÍCH, 27.-28. května, Praha
20th annual CONFERENCE ON PROFESSIONAL INFORMATION RESOURCES, May 27-28, Prague
Frequently Asked Questions –
- Registration status of co-authors
- The first author of the accepted paper is entitled to register to the
conference free of charge as an VIP participant. The co-authors should register
via the standard
registration form and pay the standard registration fee.
- Full text & PPT presentation
- We need both – full text paper and PPT presentation. The deadline for
full texts is May 4, 2015 and the deadline for presentations is May
- Time for your presentation
- We recommend that you prepare a 20 minute presentation, which will allow
for a further 5 minutes of Q&A at the end of your allocated time. The
co-ordinator of your session will get in touch with you a week before the
conference, sending the detailed timetable and other important information.
- Electronic / Printed version of INFORUM proceedings
- The INFORUM conference proceedings are published online only.
Media and Technology Partners