Koordinátor sekce: Jakub Petřík, Albertina icome Praha s.r.o., Czech Republic
Čas a místo: May 26, 9:00 AM - 9:35 AM, Auditorium D
How Librarian Can Make Bibliographic Record More Useful: Put Together WoS, Scopus and SCIndeks Data
- Tatjana Timotijevic, National Library of Serbia - Center for Scientific Information
- Biljana Kosanovic, National Library of Serbia - Center for Scientific Information
- Materiály ke stažení
In purpose of promotion of Serbian researchers and their scientific work, we made a repository in which we collected all articles written by Serbian researchers and reffered in Web of Science (WoS). There are two criteria's for articles to be in our data base; first – period of publishing (2000–2010) and second – that author in article wrote institution from Serbia as his/her affiliation. Service nowadays includes approximately 25.000 articles published in journals, plus 8.000 articles from Conference Proceedings.
Every record is updating in order:
- to resolve author names (usually with errors for authors from non-English speaking countries),
- equipped records with DOI number, if it doesn't have it,
- established a link to article record in WoS page with detailed information about the article (abstract, keywords, etc.),
- establish link to page with information about Impact Factor and JCR rank of that journal
- and the most interested and useful links for every author are links to ‚cited by pages‘ in three most popular citation data bases in Serbia: WoS, SCOPUS and SCIndeks (Serbian Citation Index www.scindeks.nb.rs).
This service become the very popular and visited, because it provides, at one place, all information's about one article that researcher is interested in.
- Profesní informace o autorovi
Tatjana Timotijevic (1975) – librarian. I have 2 years working experience in school library, and after that, since 2001. I employed in The Center for Scientific Information, National library of Serbia, Belgrade. I participated in national professional meetings and conferences (BIBLIONet – for librarians, and SNTPI – for scientific and technical information). I am author of two articles written for those librarian Conferences (on Serbian language). I lectured a lot of presentations, lectures and educational courses on topic electronic information resources for researchers in Scientific institutes, and for young researcher (students of Doctoral studies).