Online produkty Brill (se zaměřením na oblast mezinárodního práva a lidských práv)
Ove Kähler, Brill, Nizozemsko
Materiály ke stažení
Founded in 1683, Brill is a scholarly publisher with offices in Leiden (The Netherlands) and Boston (U.S.A.). Next to focusing on Humanities and Social Sciences, Brill has a strong publication program in International Law and Human Rights (under the imprint Martinus Nijhoff Publishers). The presentation will give an overview about Brill’s products that are targeted at scholars, students and practitioners in International Law and Human Rights:
- Online journals (28 titles)
- E-Book Collections (available on a yearly basis as of 2007)
- Collected Courses of the Hague Academy of International Law (375 volumes since 1923)
- Reference works (e.g. Yearbook of International Organizations)
- Text editions & commentary (e.g. International Maritime Boundaries)
- Primary sources (e.g. Human Rights Documents Online)
The presentation will also show the features and benefits of Brill’s online platforms.
Profesní informace o autorovi
Ove Kähler is Head of Marketing at Brill. Earlier Ove worked in different positions for Elsevier (Scopus), Springer and Dow Jones. Ove holds an International Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Nyenrode University (Netherlands) and a Master of Arts (M.A.) from Mainz University (Germany).