Frequently Asked Questions –
- It would be great to know about the registration status for co-authors.
- The first author of the accepted paper is entitled to register to the
conference free of charge as an VIP participant. The co-authors should register
via the standard registration form and pay the
standard registration fee.
- Do you need full text of report or only presentation?
- We need both – full text paper and PPT presentation. The deadline for
full texts is April 30 (you can download instructions for
speakers) and the deadline for presentations is May 10.
- I will have a presentation during one of the sessions and I was wondering
whether you could let me know how long my presentation should last and at what
time I will be presenting.
- We recommend that you prepare a 20 minute presentation, which will allow
for a further 5 minutes of Q&A at the end of your allocated time. The
coordinator of your session will get in touch with you a week before the
conference, sending the detailed timetable and other important information.
- Are the Inforum proceedings published only as electronic or also as a
- The INFORUM conference proceedings are published online only.
Media and technology partners
INFORUM fan page