Trends & Technologies
KEYNOTE: Information in the Internet Age
Susan Hallam, Hallam Communications Ltd.; United Kingdom
This session will provide an overview of the latest technologies to impact on
information professionals and will consider their implications for their users.
Susan will provide an object review of the nature and extent of emerging
Internet technologies and the challenges they present to the information
- Are these emerging technologies best suited to your technically literate early- adopters, or do you need to be preparing
for the introduction of these technologies to your mainstream users?
- How can your organisation use these technologies for competitive advantage?
- What technologies are lurking just over the horizon?
- What can you do to prepare your organisation for the widespread adoption of disruptive technologies?
- What are the implications of these technologies on information providers?